Monday, December 19, 2011

School In PJSS!!!!!!

I believe that online classes aren't even near the opportunities of education you can have with regular classes. I believe that online classes deprive you of human interactions which can effect your social skills and confidence. In person interactions help you with simple things such as punctuality and discipline.

To participate in online classes it is a hassle you need to boot up your computer, software programs and connect o the internet. You need to have high speed internet and thats more money you have to spend. Also its a hassle because lets say your professor is teaching from N.J and you live in California you have to adjust your time schedule. You have to wait for responses from peers and instructors

You may also experience isolation or a sense of detachment from school. I understand that with online classes you don't have to spend extra money on commuting or dorming and you can learn in the comfort of your own home but some people don't have the self motivation and discipline to progress through your program in a timely manner.

I have never took online courses and i would want to either because i don't think i would have the dedication to finish the course. I can see video and online classes replacing online classes because people these days are extremely lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment